The House of the collection
The historical residence Boschi di Stefano was donated to the Municipality of Milano in 1974 and opened to the public in 2003.
The residence, once inhabited by the couple made by Antonio Boschi (1896-1988) and Marieda Di Stefano (1901-1968), hosts approximately 300 works of art, which represent a selection of the couple’s extensive collection, that includes more than 2.000 pieces. The collection stands for an extraordinary example of the history of Italian art in the 20th century. It includes paintings, sculptures and drawings dating from the early years of the 20th century to the ‘60s. Thanks to the patronage of the Municipality of Milan, the historical residence Boschi di Stefano can be visited for free.
Via G. Jan, 15 - 20129 Milano
Open from 10am to 6pm
Booking is mandatory for groups.
t. 02 88447965
Mixed techniques on chipboard
Agitatevi, pietre e montagne!
Enrico Baj, 1958
Oil and fabric collage on canvas
Giorgio Morandi, 1952
Oil on canvas
Live streaming direct from the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
A presentation of the new book, “Come usare le parole giuste in qualsiasi occasione” (How to say the right thing in any situation) by Samuele Briatore